Energy Efficient Replacement Windows
Windows have traditionally been overlooked in the green discussion, when in fact, energy efficient windows are low hanging fruit that can make a real impact today. Increasing customer demand for energy efficient replacement windows and reduce carbon emissions is driving the need for a new generation of windows that are proven, avaliable, and insulate like walls. That's what Heat Mirror technology enables - walls that you can see through.
- Dennis Capovilla | President and CEO of Southwall
Heat Mirror® Film Technology for Vinyl Windows Offered Exclusively in the US by Premier High-Performance ProductsHeat Mirror® is a system that can make regular energy efficient replacement windows, extremely energy efficient replacement windows that dramatically improve thermal insulation and indoor comfort compared to standard insulating glass (IG) units. The technology suspends up to three films in the airspace of a single insulating glass unit to create multiple airtight chambers that deliver best-in-class insulation performance for windows. Standard insulating glass with low-e coatings delivers a thermal insulating performance of R-3 while Heat Mirror® insulating glass can achieve an R-values up to 10!
About Heat Mirror®Heat Mirror features insulating glass that is a superior multi-cavity solution that suspends low-emissivity and solar-reflective Heat Mirror film inside of an insulating glass unit to create two, insulating cavities without adding weight. These cavities are then filled with Krypton gas to increase the insulating value, making them the best replacement windows on the market. Heat Mirror suspended film technology combines the best of film-based and glass-based technologies to create the industry’s first “super glass” with center-of-glass insulating performance ranging from R-7 to R-10 while minimizing solar heat gain and blocking UV radiation.This innovative approach allows Premier to offer higher performance glass options for both existing window systems as well as next-generation window systems in development.
Key Heat Mirror® attributes
- Center-of-glass insulation performance ranging from R-7 to R-10
- Superior winter heating and summer cooling due to its multi-cavity design
- Blocks 99.5% of harmful UV rays
- Reduces winter condensation buildup
- 33% lighter than triple-pane glass
- One of the “100 Best Inventions of the Millennium” according to Popular Science
- Certified by Passive House Institute US
At Premier, We Specialize in Taking the Confusion Out of Replacement WindowsWe love what we do and with more than 20 years of experience, we’re good at it. We're focused on providing you with the best quality windows and doors for your budget. We follow it up with outstanding installation and attention to detail. Let's face it. Most people don't buy windows and doors every day. It can be tough to sort through all of the claims some companies make about their products. Too much time is spent talking about the windows themselves, rather than the quality of the warranty, the company that stands behind the sale and the installation job. The truth? Most modern windows are much more energy efficient and meet higher quality standards than most older windows. Our exclusive line of affordable windows is exceptional. We look forward to showing you why they are among the very best available at any price. But one of the big keys to maximizing your investment is the quality of the installation work. A quality installation job saves you money by optimizing your energy efficient windows and helps add to the lifespan of your investment.
The Premier Difference:
- Outstanding American-made vinyl replacement windows from a 65-year-old company
- ISO 9001 manufactured with a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty
- More than 21 years of Nebraska installation excellence.
- Experienced installation professionals, each selected for quality and attention to detail
- Quality people who take the time to listen to you and recommend the best options for your needs and budget