About Our Vinyl Windows
Various models can be selected based on your replacement objectives and budget. Vinyl windows are the most popular choice because they expertly combine beauty, durability and low maintenance with high-performance thermal efficiency. The solid vinyl construction never needs to be painted, and the precision-fit mainframe and sash, along with several insulating components, achieve exceptional energy savings. Our products are available in a wide range of styles and configurations to fit all architectural designs.
Our windows include:
- Double-strength insulated 3 mm glass for maximum energy efficiency.
- Solid vinyl lineals with color throughout
- Multi-chambered profiles and sashes with foam insulated mainframes
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes for air and watertight construction
- Deluxe, double seal weather stripping
- High-impact, recessed sash retainers
- Tear-resistant aluminum screen frames
- Colonial, diamond and Queen Anne patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- Interior color options include: White, Tan, Light Oak, Cherry, Pecan.
- Exterior color options include: Hunter Green, Taupe, Brown, Bronze, Tan, and Black (custom colors avaliable upon request).
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available
|Styles||Efficiency Glass KG4 N||Efficiency Glass KG4 S||Efficiency Glass KG5|
|Sliding Patio Door||0.3||3.3||0.2||0.45||0.31||3.2||0.33||0.5||0.26||3.8||0.26||0.45|
|Swing Patio Door||0.31||3.2||0.19||0.453||0.31||3.2||0.32||0.48||0.27||3.7||0.25||0.43|